Wednesday, June 13, 2012

For the Locals: Crash the Ball

I'm really excited to share this with you! I've been taking pictures for a young professionals group called Crescendo Project that some of my friends are members of. All I do it go to fun events and take pictures of people. Easy right? :)  Coming up on Saturday, I'm going to be taking red carpet pictures for their big fundraiser called Crash the Ball. I'm kind of nervous about it but I think it's going to be lots of fun. It's going to be at the Depot (former train station turned ice rink) and it has a Parisian theme. Oh la la!  If you want to purchase tickets and come hang out with me, you can do so here!

I'll be posting quite a bit about the event with pictures of my outfit and the event. I'm also hoping to do some "street style" type pictures and post them with what each girl/guy was wearing. So jazzed. Here's a picture from the event last year. You know me, any excuse to dress up and I'm there!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun!  I wish I wasn't going to Rock the Garden this weekend so I could check it out!  I can't wait to see your pictures so I can live vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cool! The event looks like it will be lots of fun! I am excited to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fun! Too bad I'm going to be out of town! I'd love to get all dressed up and support the MN Orchestra! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Event goes from 8pm - 1am - you could always do a quick change between Rock the Garden and CtB ...

    ReplyDelete