Monday, January 31, 2011

30X30 Challenge!

This is my first 30 for 30 challenge. If you know nothing about this, I would ask Kendi. She is a much better writer than me and also the creator of the challenge. The gist is that you pick 30 items in your closet and wear only those items for 30 days. I am doing a little tweak on this because I am only doing it for after work clothing. This is where I can be the most creative and what I have fun picking out.

I will go in to more detail about the specific items tomorrow but it is 11:20 and super dark in here so this is what you have for now.

Break down:
4 pairs of shoes
3 pairs of pants
5 skirts
1 blazer
2 dresses
5 sweaters
9 shirts

That's only 29, I know. I miscounted... I'm sure the other will either be another cardigan or another pair of shoes. I will get back to you. Here is a quick peek at the items. I purposely put them in my front closet so I could keep them separate. I also hung my tights, belts and such in there with them for inspiration. I'm so nervous so wish me luck!

winter 017
Super blurry, I will take better ones tomorrow. Oh, and I couldn't find my brown mocassins so the purple ones are standing in for them.
winter 018
Closet is all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment