Saturday, January 8, 2011

Does this dress make me look pregnant?

I guess I should start asking people when I get dressed this question. Some older woman whose hearing I was testing said "You're having a baby!" I said, nope I'm not. Wow. This is the 3rd time this year that I've been asked this question. I mean, I would never even ask someone I knew let alone some total stranger. It is just rude in my opinion.

Well, on to happier topics! I wore this out to dinner with my friend who was in from Mexico. It was wonderful to catch up with her and I can't wait for a Skype date! I got this "dress" at the thrift store and it is actually a skirt! I bought it with a dress in mind but wasn't brave enough to try it until I saw this post from Tieka. So I decided to belt it, throw on a cardigan (so you couldn't see the tank top straps) and go for it!
However, I don't have a husband whose willing to take pictures for me so mine are taken in my condo again. :)

black floral dress black sweater

black dress black cardigan

necklace close up

Outfit details:
Skirt as a dress: Hidden Treasures thrift
Necklace: For Love 21 (the accessories store)
Tights: Target
Belt: Thrifted at Goodwill
Cardigan: old (don't know!)
Boots: Payless (old)

I totally had to share this awkward one!
black cardigan black floral dress

My delicious dinner from that night! I could put avocados on anything...
dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment