Monday, January 10, 2011

Venturing out

I actually left my place and went around the (inside) of my building to bring you these new and exciting photos.

This is my stairwell. Enjoy.
chambray shirt black pants

chambray shirt standing

chambray shirt sitting

This is the basement by the bike rack. Enjoy.
chambray shirt bikes

One of my favorite necklaces
necklace close up

chambray close up

Look I even did a shoot outdoors in the beautiful -10 degree F weather.
outdoor shoot

Outfit details:
Chambray shirt - Gap via Buffalo Exchange
Black cords - Old Navy (old)
Chucks - don't remember... Pac Sun maybe
Minnesota necklace - Etsy a long time ago
Scarf - Mossimo via Buffalo Exchange

Your awkward pose of the day courtesy of me not knowing what to do... Look, I'm touching the bike which is super chic and suave.
akward by bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment