Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Check out Alyson!

I'm sure most of you have read Alyson Is Neat but if you haven't, go check her out. Right now. Well, after you read the rest of this post.

My favorite things about her blog are many but I will give you a few. I love how brave she was to stop shopping for a whole year. A YEAR PEOPLE. Do you get how long that is? I also love how her style feels attainable. She doesn't wear outrageous things but she uses "normal" items to make a great outfit that I wouldn't have thought of. I look at her style and see outfits that inspire me to use stuff I already have in my closet and not go out and buy the newest and shiniest things.

So this isn't just a selfless plug for you to check out another blogger. I am entering to win a giveaway on her website. Go check it out and enter for yourself! If you win, I want to borrow the dress and tell me how wonderful I am. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment